Tiva™ Instant Heater - Instruction Manuals, Help & Support
Welcome to our help & support page for the Tiva™ Heater. Previously known as the Instant Heater and iHeater4J.
Introduction to the Tiva™ Heater
Unboxing and Installation
- Beautifully designed and built strong, giving long life performance - Infrared lamp has a life time of 8 years.
- Energy efficient - Indoors will heat up to 20 cubic metres (about the size of a standard bedroom).
- Weather rated IPX4 - This means the Sunshine Blade is splash proof (Not Water Proof but Splash Proof).
- Four Power Settings - 800W, 1200W, 1700W and 2000W.
How much does it cost to run?
It will vary with the cost of your power company i.e. how much you pay per kWh (Kilowatt hour). The running cost of a heater is the wattage times the cost per kWh that your power supplier charges. The Sunshine Blade Instant Heat has 4 different levels you can select from. The unit used by the power company is kilowatt/hour i.e. the cost to use 1000 watts in an hour. So the different costs per hour could be:
- at 800 watt setting = 0.8 x your power cost per kw/h. Cheapest power is 14 cents/kWh = Approx. 11.2 cents per hour
- at 1200 watt setting = 1.2 x your power cost per kw/h. Cheapest power is 14 cents/kWh = Approx. 16.8 cents per hour
- at 1700 watt setting = 1.7 x your power cost per kw/h. Cheapest power is 14 cents/kWh = Approx. 23.8 cents per hour
- at 2000 watt setting = 2.0 x your power cost per kw/h. Cheapest power is 14 cents/kWh = Approx. 28 cents per hour
Note: this approximate cost depends on what your power company charges.
Error Code Display
23 - If the display shows 23, it means that the heater is installed incorrectly. In this case, the heater needs to be turned around so that the display is on the left side facing horizontally at an angle between 45-90 degree.
E1 - This refers to the internal high temperature. When the PCB temperature is detected too high it will automatically shut off. When the temperature drops, it will work normally.
E2 - It refers to incorrect position or installation of the heater. The display will show this error if the heater is facing at an angle higher than 90 degrees or lower than 45 degrees. After being adjusted to the horizontal position, it can be used normally. The cord must come from the left side when facing the heater.
E3 - This is internal circuit error. In this scenario, the power cord should be pulled out and re-plugged, once there is nothing shown on the display. If "E3" alarm still occurs, it means that the internal circuit of the product is out of order and cannot be used.
Q: Does it come with a stand?
A: Yes, it is available at an additional price. Attached below is the set-up guide of the heater stand.